Hannah and Remmy Chillin'
That was the extent of our Christmas break... we just relaxed and enjoyed it.
It feels like we just hit January and now we are almost done with February... Time is flying so fast. We are so busy in this house who can keep track I guess.
Micah went on his first winter snow over night trip with the scouts and I was so nervous that he would freeze I convinced Trent to go with him. They had fun and I was told they were plenty warm. We got snow while they were out but they did not see any of that snow where they were.. very nice. Micah's team did well in the Klondike..the instructor said they had the best fire of the day. Trent was a little sore the next day but was glad he could go with Micah.
Cassie wanted something to do that "would let her move" so we enrolled her in gymnastics once a week. she enjoys getting to work on the trampoline and balance beams the most. I will try to catch a picture or two and post them soon.
It has been a rather mild winter here this year. we had some good snow fall for a few days that closed the towns (even the University) from all that snow came the ice. I was not paying attention and slipped causing some damage to my right arm (I'm left handed) I am still in a sling but am looking forward to starting Physical Therapy.. I can't wait to stop wearing the sling. It certainly made for a rough start to my busy semester. My teacher's have been really great and I was able to get a program that I talk to and it types my papers (since I can not use my arm/hand). The kids and Trent have been so wonderful about helping me around the house. Hopefully the nerves heal and we can strengthen the muscles quickly.
well that's us in a nut shell... til I find the time again.

No comments:
Post a Comment