So we got the opportunity to go to Silverwood this summer with the kids.. it was great! This video is Hannah on the Frogger... she is the one on the end left seat.
some Easter pictures.. I know, that was in April :)
For Hannah's birthday we were camping so we just bought a cake..
Playing by the river where we were camping..
Micah's birthday. I typically make the cakes but Micah's cake i made was a disaster.. it fell apart and I got frustrated, started to cry and then threw it away.. needless to say, here is the store cake. (it was a rough day too)
for the 4th of July we went to Pullman for the fireworks. they had all the emergency people there with their fun stuff.. we all go to play.
this is Emy, Micah, Trent and our friend Dave on the Panic at Silverwood.. it goes way way up and drops ya.. yeah I thought Micah might faint when he got to the bottom... :) Emy wanted to go again :)
Micah and Emy with their friends Maren and Derek on the bumper cars.
This summer we participated in a free program called "kids bowling" it was so much fun! we went once a week. for 10 bucks I could feed them a treat and pay for shoes.
Micah's first football game. He really enjoyed Football. He is a great lineman :) He is in there.. but it is hard to see.. three in from the left front line...
Anyways.. so there are a bunch of photos from my missing camera. I new I would find it eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment